Easy Pizza baked pasta. The secret to success when making a pasta bake is simple: Always start with slightly uncooked pasta. Soggy, overcooked noodles are the quickest way to take this pizza-inspired casserole (or any pasta casserole, for that matter) from hero to zero in a flash. Transfer crust to a lightly greased pizza pan or baker's peel dusted with cornmeal.
I've had things on my mind that push cooking to the back burner, or at least limit the energy I can devote to it. Fortunately, I'm realizing that there are many strategies for creating fulsome, hearty dishes without spending hours in the kitchen. This easy vegan pizza pasta bake is proof. You can cook Easy Pizza baked pasta using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Pizza baked pasta
- You need 1 box of penne pasta.
- You need 1 jar of spaghetti sauce.
- You need 1 package of pepperoni.
- It’s 1 of roll of sausage.
- It’s 1 (8 oz) of package of mozzarella cheese.
- It’s of Italian herbs and parmesan cheese.
And it's the easiest pizza I have ever made. Plus, the mini pepperonis are so much fun to eat! I used GF pasta in my dish, but wow! In baking dish, mix pasta and pizza sauce.
Easy Pizza baked pasta step by step
- Preheat oven to 375. In a skillet cook and ground sausage fully, drain and set aside.
- Cook pasta as directed on box, I prefer penne pasta but any shape works.
- Mix pasta with herbs, sauce, sausage.
- Top with pepperoni and then sprinkle cheese on top and add more herbs and parmesan cheese on top of desired.
- Cover and bake at 375 for 30 minutes or more until pasta is heated throughly and cheese is nice and melted on top.
- You can serve with garlic bread if desired or a side salad. You can add another half of a jar of pasta sauce if desired to make it stay more moist if you’re planning on putting left overs in the fridge since pasta absorbs liquids and sauces.
Add sausage-vegetable mixture, olives, mushrooms and basil; toss until well combined. Cheesy Baked Pizza Pasta Recipe Pizza Pasta Bake is a super easy cheesy casserole with layers of pasta & tons of gooey cheese! These easy, breezy pasta bakes mean you can enjoy your favorite comfort food without waiting over a pot of boiling water. Whether you're in the mood for mac and cheese, lasagna, or regular ol' noodles, we've got dozens of recipes for you to try. Baked ziti with ricotta is an easy twist on a classic lasagna recipe.