Pampered Chef's Cool Vegi Pizza. Cut into squares with Pizza Cutter; serve using Mini-Serving Spatula. Thank you for visiting Pampered Chef®. Thank you for visiting Pampered Chef® Canada.
The Best Pampered Chef Pizza Recipes on Yummly Pampered Chef – Dessert Pizza, Pampered Chef-taffy Apple Pizza, Pampered Chef – Banana Split Brownie Pizza. Cold Veggie Pizza – My Version of a Pampered Chef FavoriteA Bright and Beautiful Life. You can have Pampered Chef's Cool Vegi Pizza using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pampered Chef's Cool Vegi Pizza
- It’s 1 (8 oz) of pkg cream cheese.
- It’s 1 can of flat cressent roll dough.
- It’s 1 tsp of dill weed.
- It’s 1 tbsp of mayonnaise.
- You need to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare of Any diced vegetables you like.
- It’s 1 clove of garlic pressed.
Join us in watching one of our first cooking shows. In this video we will make a Three Cheese Veggie Pizza using multiple Pampered Chef tools. Making Veggie Pizza for a party with a giant guest list? Click and slide the To make Veggie Pizza ahead: Bake the crust, cool completely, and cover with plastic wrap Born and raised in Wisconsin, I am the Executive Chef and head of the Culinary Hill Test. pampered chef-cool-kitchen-cooking nutrition facts and nutritional information.
Pampered Chef's Cool Vegi Pizza step by step
- Roll out your cressent roll dough onto a baking sheet or pizza pan and bake for 13 to 15 min on 375°.
- While this bakes set out the cream cheese to soften, and dice your vegetables. We used carrot, broccoli, cucumber, mushroom, peppers, green onion, and spinach leaves..
- In a bowl mix the softened cream cheese, mayonnaise, dill, garlic, salt and pepper..
- Once the crust is baked and cooled spread on the cream cheese mixture, and top with vegetable's..
- Note: The base for this pizza makes a great dip for your vegetables if you want to stay away from the carbs, just skip the crust..
When I do find them, I buy them. There is nothing that I have found that I like better to bake with in the oven then the PC stoneware. My sister hosted a pampered chef party a couple of weeks ago and I totally was not expecting to walk away with a fabulous recipe. It doesn't have any sauce but I think next time I might add a tad bit, as well as use my own pizza dough recipe. See more ideas about Pampered chef recipes, Pampered chef and Food recipes.