Chili-CheeseDog Pizza. Spray large cookie sheet with CRISCO® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray. Drool over this Chili Cheese Hot Dog Pizza Video. It's a fantastic crispy crust when baked in a cast iron skillet.
It is unclear whether the hotel has been renovated or not, since it was not featured on the history page of the blog. Cakes ROUND, SHEET, BLIZZARD®, TREATZZA PIZZA. Place a slice of cheddar cheese inside each bun, then spoon a bit of chili inside each one. You can have Chili-CheeseDog Pizza using 18 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chili-CheeseDog Pizza
- Prepare of Chili cheesedog.
- Prepare 1/2 pound of hotdogs.
- Prepare 1 cup of sausage chili sauce see my recipe.
- It’s 1/3 pound of whole milk mozzarella cheese shredded.
- You need 1/3 cup of Heinz tomato ketchup.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of sweet pickle relish.
- You need 2 tablespoons of yellow prepared mustard.
- Prepare 2 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- It’s of Pizza dough.
- Prepare 1-1/2 tablespoons of yeast.
- It’s 3 cups of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 2 teaspoon of baking soda.
- You need 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil.
- You need 1 cup of hot tap water.
- It’s 2 teaspoon of sugar.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare of Coating.
- You need As needed of extra virgin olive oil for bowl and dough.
Slide a hot dog snugly on top of the chili in each bun, then top with more chili. Chili Dog Pizza: This was actually my boyfriend's idea, but he doesn't cook and he isn't on Instructables. This was my favorite of all of Basically, it's a chili cheese dog, but pizza shaped! The base is chili that my dad made, I used cheddar cheese, and it's topped with.
Chili-CheeseDog Pizza step by step
- Put the hot tap water in a bowl with the yeast, salt, oil, and sugar. Stir well. Let this sit 10-12 minutes. Mix the flour and baking soda..
- Slowly mix the yeast mixture with the flour mixture. When mixed knead for 10 minutes. Coat with oil the bowl and the dough. Let this rise for 1 to 1-1/2 hours in a warm place..
- Punch the dough. Divide the dough in half form two balls let them rest in a warm place for 20 minutes or, put into a ziploc bag and put into the refrigerator, till needed. Then form the pizza crust let it rest 10 minutes. If you want it bigger press it larger..
- Preheat oven 450°Fahrenheit. Take one pizza crust add ketchup spreading it over the whole surface. Cover with mozzarella cheese. Add the mustard. Cut the hotdogs clean in half lengthwise. This will give you 8 slices of hotdogs..
- Place the hotdog slices around the crust. The pizza will be cut into 8 slices so position the slices equally around the pizza crust. Add sausage chili sauce over the top of pizza. Now add the shredded cheddar cheese over the top..
- Add a bit of sweet pickle relish here and there over half the pizza, some folks don't like the relish. We put on top of the cheese so the one's who do can see which one has it on it. Bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes let rest for 7-8 minutes cut it carefully between the hotdogs so everyone gets an equal share. Now serve. I hope you enjoy!!!.
The Best Cheddar Cheese Pizza Recipes on Yummly Spread cheese evenly across top of pizza. Use the leftover the chili dog sauce from this recipe. This Homemade Chili Cheese Dog recipe is quite flavorful. It's sweet, tangy and bold with a little kick to it.